Tone Exchange ?

I have tracks from alot of popular bands .
I have some mogg. files from Guitar Hero that I will convert to mp3 and or wav.
I have tracks from megadeth, lamb of god, queen, guns n roses, metallica , etc.
all of them are isolated guitar tracks . so I will start uploading them to soundcloud for you guys , if your interested.
Here's satch boogie solo track , I think this one might have been recorded by a satch tribute band , but I'm not sure. (I also have the rhythm gtr track)
I will work on a list of songs from the mogg. files

http://soundcloud.com/gtrtracker/satchboogie-solo-guitar

I havent got my head around how to exactly tone match in V6.0 but Im sure it explains itself once released soon now. Thanks for your efforts

Here's satch boogie solo track , I think this one might have been recorded by a satch tribute band , but I'm not sure. (I also have the rhythm gtr track)
I will work on a list of songs from the mogg. files
SatchBoogie - Solo Guitar by gtrtracker on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Yeah that's the original for sure. I already had this but I don't have the rhythm track, so could you please upload it!

It's also a good idea to make the wav files available because they are of much higher quality.

Thanks!

Is there a reason why anyone on this forum should trust a download that you provide? I wouldn't, given your history on this board of being an antagonist and relishing the "sphincter" (i.e. a-hole) moniker. Personally, I take you at face value when you call yourself - and seem to enjoy coming across as - an a-hole. All of a sudden you want to play nice with people? Sorry...not buying it, and I'd suggest others be wary as well.

Just sayin...look up TheSphinct's post history and you'll see what I'm talking about. (Many here already know.)

reference this gem of a thread:

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-discussion/48437-system-parameters-resettet-5-07-a-2.html

Do Unto Others

Nobody has to download anything, from what i understand they can play the audio from soundloud directly into the axe fx for tone matching .
but hey that's cool , I don't have to upload the hundreds of isolated guitar tracks I have .(opinions anyone?)

^ Upload away my brother. Don't care about any drama, so let's stick to the isolated tracks topic.

I'm sure I speak for everyone except for maybe one! lol

Now how's about that Satch Rhythm track!

Last edited:
Nuff said. No harm if there are no files to download. But if there are, as always, you do so at your own peril. Have at it!

^ Download away my brother. Don't care about any drama, so let's stick to the isolated tracks topic.

I'm sure I speak for everyone except for maybe one! lol

Now how's about that Satch Rhythm track!

Oh, yeah. It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye!

Do Unto Others

Nobody has to download anything, from what i understand they can play the audio from soundloud directly into the axe fx for tone matching .
but hey that's cool , I don't have to upload the hundreds of isolated guitar tracks I have .(opinions anyone?)

Yeh of course, your right mate there shoudn't be any problem playing back into axe from soundcloud dont know why I even mentioned it, guess its been a long day :)

Cheers

I've never used soundcloud before today , and I just saw the make available for download button , so if I can't figure out how to change the ones already posted , I will re-up them
I'm uploading satch rhythm right now

Back
Top Bottom