AFIII Tom Petty Runnin Down A Dream cover using austin buddy and mokes presets combined

Keith White

Experienced
This is my full song cover of tom pettys runnin down a dream. I combined mokes amazing dead on american girl tom petty preset and added austin buddys acoustic dream rig preset to add the fast acoustic strumming part in the chorus between the lyrical phrases. I run 2 separate paths

16427054710383116030939037363625.jpg
The path 2 acoustic signal is controlled by an expression pedal with volume block.
For the rhythm is use scene 2 of mokes preset but added delay to fatten it up
164270560445554371762024565499.jpg

For the lead i use scene 4 but added a ts808 od drive block for a little more gain
16427056868552776791919186321291.jpg

This is my full song cover of tom pettys runnin down a dream. I combined mokes amazing dead on american girl tom petty preset and added austin buddys acoustic dream rig preset to add the fast acoustic strumming part in the chorus between the lyrical phrases. I run 2 separate paths

View attachment 94586
The path 2 acoustic signal is controlled by an expression pedal with volume block.
For the rhythm is use scene 2 of mokes preset but added delay to fatten it up
View attachment 94587

For the lead i use scene 4 but added a ts808 od drive block for a little more gain
View attachment 94588

Great job, both on the main riff & rhythm as well as the lead solo. My covers band does this song and you play it better by yourself than we do with two guitars! We need you to come sit in on this one. 😎. Really well done. Thanks for sharing.

GOOD jam choice.
TP is SO Rockin'..it's a well written song...in all it's simplicity, appealingly noncomplex...Love this song! (brings back some memories)

Thanks for all your invaluably inspiring, yet entertaining offerings throughout the Axe-Fx forum years.

Great job, both on the main riff & rhythm as well as the lead solo. My covers band does this song and you play it better by yourself than we do with two guitars! We need you to come sit in on this one. 😎. Really well done. Thanks for sharing.
Wow!!!! Thank you

GOOD jam choice.
TP is SO Rockin'..it's a well written song...in all it's simplicity, appealingly noncomplex...Love this song! (brings back some memories)

Thanks for all your invaluably inspiring, yet entertaining offerings throughout the Axe-Fx forum years.
Thank you. I hope it doesnt seem like im overendulging by posting so many videos but there arent many gigs right now so its the only way to share right now

Last edited:
If i ever get to see you play i would love to sit in

Back
Top Bottom