FS Tom Anderson Hollow T Classic - Trades?

EDIT: Open to trades for Strat/"S" Type guitar - Fender, Anderson, Nash, maybe LSL. Needs to be lightweight (ideally under 7 lbs - which may be a tall order). Would need cash on your end or a straight trade - but not looking to add money.

Tom Anderson Hollow T Classic in Shell Pink. This guitar just had a full fret dress and polish. It's been setup with .009 gauge strings, and cleaned. Ready for a new home! Excellent condition. Has some minor play wear - pickguard scratches and a few minor minor dings on the front and back. Almost impossible to photograph. Has a little blem on neck (pictured). Besides that - just some natural intro finish checking - which is also impossible to photograph, but just looking like a guitar nicely aging naturally. This guitar sounds amazing and like all Andersons just oozes quality and mojo.

I bought this at the end of 2020 (it was a 2019 model hanging on the wall at the dealer). I think the blems came from sitting at the shop, as I have not played it much. Never gigged - just used a handful of times in my home studio.

Can provide more details and pics - just message me! Comes with all original case candy / hardshell case.
$2699 shipped to CONUS.

Specs:
Guitar Model: T Classic Hollow Contoured
Body Wood: Alder Top on Alder Back
Body Finish: Shell Pink
Finishing Options: Gloss: Beautiful High Gloss Finish
Neck Wood: Caramel Maple, Rosewood Fingerboard
Neck Finish: Satin Natural Headstock, Satin Natural Back
Neck Back Shape: Even-Taper +.030
Nut Width: 1 5/8-inch
Frets: Low-Rise
Hardware Color: Chrome
Bridge: Fixed Bridge
Pickups: TV1 TF3
Pickguard: Tortoise Shell
Switching: 3-Way - on T-Plate
Weight: 6.2 lbs

IMG_8645.jpgIMG_8638.jpegIMG_8639.jpegIMG_8642.jpegIMG_8622.jpegIMG_8624.jpegIMG_8631.jpegIMG_8622.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom