Todd Rundgren's Axe-Fx III Rig!

Is that a Bass Pod Pro X in the lower slot? Is that for his bass player or does he use it himself because of some crazy preset the Axe can't do?

I read some time ago that Todd has always been using a Pod for live shows.

now its time for (yet) another Utopia reunion, with better tone....(hope he doesnt tweak it to sound like rhat L6 modeling amp he used forever.....)...it must be perfect for the current Fabs tribute!

As a result of this thread, and being a fan since the Nazz, I've just started in on Todd's autobiography. Thanks for the thread.
Just finished the autobiography...excellent. I always think I’m one of a dozen or so folks who dug the Nazz back in the day, but I guess there were more.....I still have the red vinyl NAZZNAZZ LP.

I was supposed to travel to Connecticut to see and meet him at a VIP shindig in 2017 and couldn’t travel cuz of injury, so I sent a pic of myself with a todd signature pick on my third eye...got this back.....

Attachments

• 63BCA3AF-28A4-40BE-AB19-94D3471BE4EB.jpeg
    63BCA3AF-28A4-40BE-AB19-94D3471BE4EB.jpeg
    966.6 KB · Views: 55
Awesome - TR is a fav artist of mine for looong time. Afaiu he's been into modelling gear for quite a while, since early days with L6 - now Fractal - great!

Back
Top Bottom