Today's English Lesson

Phostenix

Power User
Compliments of Facebook.

EnglishLesson.jpg

Weather oar not you're ed-ji-ma-ca-shun is extensive, the English language is won of the most complicated and extensive of all tongs. Since grammer is rarely tot in Canuck skools anymore ("Canadian skools" to the lay person) and I can sea why more and more people don't you's it property anymore butt four myself eye took English and grammer in skool butt still wanted two try lurn more and you's it as properly as I new how two. Wheel sea as I'm suhr... (or is it shure or shore)... anywhoo, I'm sir-ten yule fined you're-self taking the thyme too let me no how eye dun.

... & awl self tot nun the less, thank you vary much. ;)

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

Hmm, chinese might not be that difficult to learn after all?

Weather oar not you're ed-ji-ma-ca-shun is extensive, the English language is won of the most complicated and extensive of all tongs. Since grammer is rarely tot in Canuck skools anymore ("Canadian skools" to the lay person) and I can sea why more and more people don't you's it property anymore butt four myself eye took English and grammer in skool butt still wanted two try lurn more and you's it as properly as I new how two. Wheel sea as I'm suhr... (or is it shure or shore)... anywhoo, I'm sir-ten yule fined you're-self taking the thyme too let me no how eye dun.

... & awl self tot nun the less, thank you vary much. ;)

I have a headache now, thanks!

I've got a few screws LOOSE, but I'm trying not to LOSE my mind.

It's QUITE clear that I need some peace and QUIET now.

After reading Chef's post,
there's nothing right with my left brain
and there's nothing left in my right brain

Back
Top Bottom