to buy or not to buy........

This thread will be closed. :) Never ending debates. I am sure once people get the unit, they will all praise. The frustration I see is because people are not getting the units in an easier manner as was publicized after all that countdown. I guess its obvious and this message must have gone through discussion on Fractal meetings too. We just have to keep calm and wait as we know Cliff is working his ass off to level the demand. The "in stock" messages on the shop actually indicate that. The wait can become less as time goes on, I believe. If you don't like the fact, just don't buy it at all. Its plain simple.

I don,t mind the wait or the money.

I would rather someone took there time to construct and set up up my future axeII so I is right when it gets to me. In stead of rushing out the units.

I have a cunning plan ......

All you US guys buy the damn thing at the 'must have now' price and then maybe G66 will get a good old shipment in for us Eurotrash to fight over ;)

Oh .... and increase your Border control to stop those Canadians sneaking across to get them too ..... far too much mobility there in the Summer months .... :)

Loads of lovely euros waiting here to send to you Cliff ..... you know you want them ..... look at the watch, follow it with your eyes .... feeling sleepy yet?

Well ok to be serious ..... I'm sure the people in the know at FAS have a handle on things as far as supply/demand goes after the uptake of the Gen 1s - so I'm not going to rant - I can wait (and then beg, borrow or steal all those nicely honed patches that you Axe 2 users will have sweated over :razz )

Just wondering if anyone sent an email to be on the "waiting list" and decided to just purchase
the AXE II without the 400 dollar discount coupon, (because they just had to have it NOW!) and then received a notification shortly thereafter taking delivery that they were eligible for the waiting list coupon discount....................:eek:
Cliff You have to chill out on the censorship of the forum!,You set up this process without totally thinking through the demand and customer service end of it You shut Down WHAT YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS tried to accomplish in the waiting list thread albeit inaccurate but, was only created because of fractal's lack of customer service
(don't ask for email confirmation c'mon!)
transparency and proper infrastructre and then you take issue with it
I feel the discount should be offered to your loyal customers first and these orders should just be filled first Otherwise there should have been no discount at all...........problem solved!
just my thoughts BUt i'm sure this will be censored too!

Don't buy please.

Sheesh......alot of Kool-Aid drinkers here
Well Duh! If you go on a forum that says fractal that is being paid by the owner of fractal audio dedicated to the products of fractal audio, don't you think there'd be Kool aid drinkers? That's like going to a Marshall forum and expecting people to hate Marshall amps. Also, I don't think any forum will tolerate the bashing of their star attraction or reason of the forum. Go to the Gibson forum and tell them that the Gibson is an outdated piece of firewood and their prices are outrageous and I'm sure youll get heat. Guaranteed.

For the record, I like my Kool aid cherry flavor :mrgreen

I don,t mind the wait or the money.

I would rather someone took there time to construct and set up up my future axeII so I is right when it gets to me. In stead of rushing out the units.
I have to agree with this. Along these same lines, I would much rather a bunch of other folks go first and get all the kinks worked out before my unit is even built. I can promise you that the units delivered this fall will be better built and have fewer problems that the units going out now. Nothing against Cliff or his talented staff, it's just the nature of manufacturing...especially given something as complex as the Axe Fx II. Beyond that, the wait gives me more time to sell gear to pay for this thing ;)

I have to agree with this. Along these same lines, I would much rather a bunch of other folks go first and get all the kinks worked out before my unit is even built. I can promise you that the units delivered this fall will be better built and have fewer problems that the units going out now. Nothing against Cliff or his talented staff, it's just the nature of manufacturing...especially given something as complex as the Axe Fx II. Beyond that, the wait gives me more time to sell gear to pay for this thing ;)

Good point!

Back
Top Bottom