• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Tiny Timmy

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Man, the "Timmothy" is the cat's azz. With the mix at about 50% and the gain at about 5, it is my new fave. If you have not tried some Timmy time, give it a whirl. Ooh La La!

mmpete

Experienced
I saw a review of hte real pedal and it is really nice. I'd never heard of it before but was very impressed by what I saw / heard. I've just updated one of my patches to use the Timmy and will see how it goes. Liking what I have heard so far.

bsas

Inspired
I already built a Timmy clone and it sounded awesome! It is cool because it's a very transparent but it adds some cool sauce to the tone :)

unix-guy

Legend!
Important notes on the way the tone controls behave are in the Axe Fx FW Q6.02 thread.

I played around for about 30 minutes... I like both with Mix at or near 100% as well as down around 50-60%, different character in each case.

I think with the Mix at 50%, I liked the Drive about 7, the Tone at 3-4 and the Level to taste. I am using it with edge of breakup settings on the amp models I use. Also, I set Low Cut about 300Hz.

1poorplayer

Power User
Man, the "Timmothy" is the cat's azz. With the mix at about 50% and the gain at about 5, it is my new fave. If you have not tried some Timmy time, give it a whirl. Ooh La La!

What amps are you using it in front of ?
I've heard others mention Marshall amps - I think....

Top Bottom