Tiny Timmy

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Man, the "Timmothy" is the cat's azz. With the mix at about 50% and the gain at about 5, it is my new fave. If you have not tried some Timmy time, give it a whirl. Ooh La La!

I saw a review of hte real pedal and it is really nice. I'd never heard of it before but was very impressed by what I saw / heard. I've just updated one of my patches to use the Timmy and will see how it goes. Liking what I have heard so far.

I already built a Timmy clone and it sounded awesome! It is cool because it's a very transparent but it adds some cool sauce to the tone :)

Important notes on the way the tone controls behave are in the Axe Fx FW Q6.02 thread.

I played around for about 30 minutes... I like both with Mix at or near 100% as well as down around 50-60%, different character in each case.

I think with the Mix at 50%, I liked the Drive about 7, the Tone at 3-4 and the Level to taste. I am using it with edge of breakup settings on the amp models I use. Also, I set Low Cut about 300Hz.

Man, the "Timmothy" is the cat's azz. With the mix at about 50% and the gain at about 5, it is my new fave. If you have not tried some Timmy time, give it a whirl. Ooh La La!

What amps are you using it in front of ?
I've heard others mention Marshall amps - I think....

Back
Top Bottom