Bug? Tilt Eq

EdgE

Fractal Fanatic
Just noticed that if the freq is set to high and you turn gain up ,it restarts the axe.

I'm trying to reproduce this but I'm not seeing it here.I set the frequency to 20kHz, ran the gain from -12 dB to +12 dB and my unit did not restart. Post a patch maybe?

I'm trying to reproduce this but I'm not seeing it here.I set the frequency to 20kHz, ran the gain from -12 dB to +12 dB and my unit did not restart. Post a patch maybe?
Strange ,after I read your post ,figured I'd try with another patch and same thing, then I tried with a patch I uploaded to axe change ,I added the filter put the freq up and than to the gain ,axe restarts very quickly to original patch but without the filter,I'm putting the filter right before the amp http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=1444

Last edited:
Don't do that for now. I forgot to put limits in for the frequencies so theoretically you can exceed Nyquist.

Don't do that for now. I forgot to put limits in for the frequencies so theoretically you can exceed Nyquist.

Aaahh so I wasn't going crazy, thanks, well I can tell I never got into computer language ,Had to look up nyquist :)
From what I was using when trying ,I liked it

The Nyquist frequency, named after the Swedish-American engineer Harry Nyquist, is ½ of the sampling rate of a discrete signal processing system.

no. I needed google.

Nyquist
Nyquist may refer to:
Nyquist (surname)
Nyquist (programming language), computer programming language for sound synthesis and music composition
See also[edit]
Johnson–Nyquist noise, thermal noise
Nyquist stability criterion, in control theory
Nyquist plot, signal processing and electronic feedback
Nyquist–Shannon sampling theorem, fundamental result in the field of information theory
Nyquist frequency, digital signal processing
Nyquist rate, telecommunication theory
Nyquist ISI criterion, telecommunication theory
6625 Nyquist (1981 EX41), a Main-belt Asteroid discovered in 1981, named after Laurence E. Nyquist
Nyquist filter, a filter used in television systems

Back
Top Bottom