TigerSharcs

The thought occurred to me that if the TigerSharc was discontinued, how long can Fractal keep producing the Axe Fx II? Did they buy up enough to keep making them for years to come?

If not, is there another DSP that can provide the same level of processing as the TigerSharc? I wouldn't want the quality of the amp tendering to fall off in the future if I go to buy another Axe Fx.

My dad was in the navy many years ago, and he said he was once sailing in the Indian Ocean and someone got the idea that they should fish for a shark. They got a beef heart from the kitchen, made a hook in the machine shop, attached a chain to the railing of their ship (a destroyer), and had at 'er....

They hooked a huge tiger shark, which trashed and pulled and tugged until the railing of the ship bent, twisted, and even snapped in places. Ultimately the captain saw what was going on, went medieval on them, and they had to pretty much scrub decks with toothbrushes for a looooong time after that. Can't remember how he said the crew dealt with the hooked shark....

Lotsa power in a tiger shark, or a TigerSharc. Respect.

Put a shark in your pants....or a tiger in your tank
imgres
458-esso-put-a-tiger-in-your-tank-metal-sign.html

Back
Top Bottom