Thrashdjentgroovycore (BKP Aftermath/Superior/AxeFX Ultra/Restzeit)

monsterhulk

Inspired
Hi everybody,

haven t posted anythin for some time now. But i am still working on my patches and i ve made a new song with my completly new setups.

Everything new but me (haha i know that was lame :roll).

Ry Patches are Peavy and Bogner w/Custom IR (my first patches with this Amps :eek:)
Ld Patches are Marsha and Corncob
Cl Patch are Brownface and MrZ (from Yek ... thx a lot for those unbelievable patches)
Bass is some Dist and Compression thru the Axe

Drums is Suprerior MF /w Avatar Snare

Teh guitar is ma Iby 1527 /w BKP Aftermath in da bridge
Teh bass is a cheapo 5-string Stagg

Thats it so far ... if u got any questions left or wanna leave a statement or can give my a hint to improve (as always :twisted )

plz don t hesitate and write your comment :razz

ahh yesa here it is song is called Disorder ... and sorry ... but yes it is on SOUNDCLICK

MP3 Player SoundClick

i hope you enjoy the song anyhow :lol

Greatz M

hmmm ...

is it realy so bad?? or did i insult somebody here?? :(

is it cause it is on soundclick?

would be great to know why there are 47 views but no comment :eek:

no i do not complain and maybe i am just to impatient as always :)

Greatz M

Dude It's great! It's djent death! This is a great combo! You get 100 internet points :D
I've always wondered if someone could pull that combo off and you got :)
Production was pretty good too :)
Did you also quad track rhythms this time?

I like this one best of all your samples so far M!!!!!!!! I was on my iPhone earlier and couldn't post :lol

Wow ... thank you all for ya kind words ... hadn t expected it after the first day ;)

@sammetal many thanks for the nice comment ... does it sound realy like death-djent mixed together ... haha ... kewl ... no this is just double tracked ... but sometimes there are 3 different guitars at the same time layering ... and sometimes this gets realy muddy

@Asphyx ... heheh thx ... good to read somethin from ya ... yeah go and get your nailbomb ... it should be a great choice with your LP

@Bioloco ... yeah go and get one too ;) tim is always a helping hand at BKP ... and the dudes in the forum will give you a helpin hand too

@David ... Thank you man ... it was tons of fun to play it :lol

@Gorilla ... THANK YOU ... haven t read/written for some time now ... yeah ... i am rather glad with this song and sound ... think i am on the right way for some kind of an EP now

hope there are some more who would like to write a statement, a critic or tell me somethin i can improve mix or sound wise ... my patches are still under construction :lol

Greatz M

Hi ... and sy for da bump

but i thought as for a special service i can upload some snippets of the same measure of the song to show how this mix
builds up

This is the left rythm guitar channel ... i used the bogner sim for this

This is the right rythm guitar channel ... i used the 5150 sim for this

This are both rythm guitar channels together

This is the bass channel ... i used a clean and a slightly distorted signal with some post EQ and compression in DAW

This is the drums channel ... i used superior MF with a Avatar NirZ snare and a little post EQ for this

I hope this works and maybe helps the one or the other to get the relationship between bass, drums and guitars in a mix ...
though i know this is not the best of the mixes that was posted here i thought some of the beginners could benefit a little of it

Greatz M

Hi again ...

@ florianm ... thx for da nice words ... it was tons of fun to play it ... kind a disonant measure ... hehe

@ sammetal ... i just use the editor and a lot of patience ... haha ... the force is with me ya know ... i have a little experience in drumming but cannot play by myself so i just go and cover as much drums as i can ;)

to anyone else

i have attached one of my rythmguitar patches cause there was a quest for it at SS.org ... if anyone needs any of the other just ask ;)

to use it properly you need the custom IR from --> THIS <-- thread

thanks to Soultrash for it ;)

So i hope if you use the patch i can hear the song you did with it ;)

Greatz M

Attachments

• RyPeavey.syx
    2 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom