The wireless unit you love?

Either ya got allot of iron in your blood or it was that huge chicken fried steak before the gig:) Seriously, wi fi runs on that 2.4 also. In my studio my laptop wifi fails when I'm lazy and just wireless my rig for practice. Your gonna battle with some iphones if you get too far

Last edited:
I've had some issues with my G90, which helped me move to my Shure. I never could really get the distance that Line 6 promoted with my G90. I'd walk out in front to the main board to hear the mix at soundcheck, and would have several dropouts on occasion. It wasn't until my newest band started gigging until I noticed the signal degrading like a bad MP3 song. My rack was 15 feet or less from me (small bar), and between us were 2 wireless guitar transmitters/receivers, 3 IEM transmitters/receivers, and a Behringer Xr18. It was at that moment where I started looking into the GLXD14R system. I did a sound comparison between the G90, G90 with cable simulation, Shure GLXD14R, and a regular cable. There is definitely a "Hi-Fi" sound to the G90 without cable sims.

if you can hear the difference between todays wireless' at gig volume in a venue, then keep tripping over a cord man..
I can hear/feel a lot of difference(don't know how much that translates to the audience). I am playing full range and don't use a lot of overdrive/distortion. When I was younger and could actually work a show, I was thrilled with my wireless setup but as an old guy, I'm way more focused on my sound/playing feebly hoping that makes up for a less physical show.

Back
Top Bottom