The Underminer - new tune

Narsh

Experienced
This was a total accident.

I received my Bass from setup yesterday and got the news it had a twisted neck. Boo...

Good news is my tech did such a great job that you can't really notice it. No buzzing or anything.

This was supposed to be me just testing the bass out, but it became a pretty cool little jam...

I don't know how you manage to crank out such amazing pieces of music seemingly every single time you pick up a guitar. You are probably the most prolific poster in this sub-forum and it's all so good. I mean really, really good.

Your music should be featured in movie soundtracks. Lots of times I listen to your stuff and think "This would make a great fight scene" or "This would be awesome behind a car chase".

This was a total accident.

I received my Bass from setup yesterday and got the news it had a twisted neck. Boo...

Good news is my tech did such a great job that you can't really notice it. No buzzing or anything.

This was supposed to be me just testing the bass out, but it became a pretty cool little jam...

“I don't know how you manage to crank out such amazing pieces of music seemingly every single time you pick up a guitar...” I second that. Seriously bro, the music seems to seemlessly just flow every time you pick up an instrument. I’m seriously jealous, keep up the great work.

Back
Top Bottom