The Talent Knob is Here!

I just have a couple of lead scenes, easier to have channels for each tweak and leverage them in scenes imo than all kinds of modifiers. I use modifiers for basic things though like delay feedback/mix etc. Im not a big fan of "morphing" type presets, but I get some people may like that approach.

Driving The Simpsons GIF

Hmmm … Modifiers …

17:20-ish - I have occasionally wished for more modifiers. 32 is sometimes not enough.... :D

Great tutorial!

https://v-z-a.com/sites/default/files/midi-backup-file-2024-05/Vol-TexStar 2D T4 DCLS.syx

My current favorite kitchen sink preset set-up, with one of my recent FM9 FW7 amp/cab rediscoveries.

There's a number of goodies built in to play with. FC1 Pedal 2 is the "gas pedal" that runs most of the things. It goes from dry to chorus to chorus/rotary blend to rotary to lead (with optional delay), going heel to toe. There is a "flange this" momentary switch with fade in/out. There is a delay runaway momentary switch that lets you add some extra delay repeats and swell. Two switches (one momentary and one latching) control rotary speed together. I have my "talent" pedal (FC1 Pedal 4) tweaking the signal level going into the lead delay, going default to minimum to maximum from heel to toe....

I'll be trying out the couple of EQ tips in yours with my stuff. The input EQ mid bump sounded really useful, as well as the post-amp pick attack bump.

It seems this would be a great way for those that like to twittle on the fly! I have known about it for a while but have never put it to practice. I'm curious is it block specific? in other words if I step on an effect to turn it on, Drive, Delay, Chorus etc will it allow control over whatever parameters have a modifier attached for that block?

Back
Top Bottom