The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Yeah, either we'll hear something tomorrow, or most likely, monday. Especially since they don't put out stock on weekends.

I highly doubt monday because of the Holiday possibly tommorw could be right and or later tonight makes since also mon does too but Cliff also has family like most of us and i'm sure the rest of the crew does also so if not this week tonigh tommorow then i would suspect tuesday or maybe even august

That's right...July 4th, I'm Canadian so it's a regular day for us haha. Probably some time next week then. With Cliff's health, no one would blame him taking some time off.

I highly doubt monday because of the Holiday possibly tommorw could be right and or later tonight makes since also mon does too but Cliff also has family like most of us and i'm sure the rest of the crew does also so if not this week tonigh tommorow then i would suspect tuesday or maybe even august

Dude! Do you have something against punctuation? Or spellcheck?

not necessarily could have same remember there is still tone merchants which is recieving shipments now and g66 they all have wait listers that have been waiting all the way from december 2010 plus cliff has been feeling bad im not saying im upset or pissed or anything i was just stating i been trying for a while and with all the bots imacreos and this junk it was impossible to get i had a unit in my cart at least a dozen times and got all the way to the ups confermation when i went to next page outta stock it gets kinda aggrevating when that keeps happening and even more so when assheads put them on ebay for double thats the only gripe i have and its not even about fractal they had no way of knowing that assholes would buy al they could for the day then next day post them on ebay for a heavty profit and yes they can do what they want ,but the one guy with finacial problems first if you had that problem you would have known and not bought a unti second if you did actually have a finacial problem why try to make money i wouldnt thats very unethical in my opinoin i would have sold it for the exact i had in it period

Not trying to be the grammar Nazi, but your posts are really hard to read. I blame our public education system.

Sentences and paragraphs are our friends!

Last edited:
funny people have nothing better to do but complian about a forum post just so you know i do have a bachelors degree i dont feel the need to spend extra time with grammer markings also its a proven fact the human mind can read things that are super screwed up regardless off grammer and or spelling hard to read is only because you want it to be i mean really should i write a novel each time i post

Something else ive found from reading recently also is the fact that the people telling others to chill out and youll get your axe 2 soon are the people who already have theirs. Funny isnt it that its real easy to be on the other side when you already have what you want.

funny people have nothing better to do but complian about a forum post just so you know i do have a bachelors degree i dont feel the need to spend extra time with grammer markings also its a proven fact the human mind can read things that are super screwed up regardless off grammer and or spelling hard to read is only because you want it to be i mean really should i write a novel each time i post

sOry! mI BAde eYe dident no thIs wuz a TeSt!

Last edited:
i understand something may be hard to read but i also read tons of post and just follow mostly what i see the difference between my generation and yours is that in you had to type everything on a typewriter with no erase or long hand this day n age its texting emailing its not the schools its the internet and use of computers fixing everything when i was young all i had was a typewriter dint get my first puter till i was 18 made things so much easier im constantly under a microscope recording bands fixing cars and building houses remodles sometimes i just wanna cut loose not care n chill out

word that. It aint no thang. Peace

i understand something may be hard to read but i also read tons of post and just follow mostly what i see the difference between my generation and yours is that in you had to type everything on a typewriter with no erase or long hand this day n age its texting emailing its not the schools its the internet and use of computers fixing everything when i was young all i had was a typewriter dint get my first puter till i was 18 made things so much easier im constantly under a microscope recording bands fixing cars and building houses remodles sometimes i just wanna cut loose not care n chill out

npdcoremetal:
Ops! You accidentally used 2 commas. What a waist. :)

On the subject: There is nothing you can do except waiting. Sarcastic criticism won't help either (tried it). It would make Cliff more upset which means you will get your AXE II even later.

im in no way being sarcastic or critisizing Cliff OR FRACTAL AUDIO my stament comes from the fact i was reading someone was talking about they were goin to go with something else and like ten people bumbarded this guy and when i looked at who it was its the same people posting they got their units ive been very calm and just waited my turn i put my name on the list i emialed the correct address at 11.54 standard time so its 328 here now anyhow and ive had axe 2 in a cart all the way to the end almost everytime its been avialable but when someone post whats goin on or what not they should not get bumbarded by people that have theirs already thats all im trying to say not being nasty or mean or whatever

I get it all and we are in the same boat but believe me it s not about you are right or not or you don't mean to be negative It s about how the message gets through Also all this have been discussed and didn t have a good ending
I suggest to drop the subject and wait There is nothing you can do or would make a difference.

Last edited:
No subject to discuss was just a comment sorry i brought it up, and yes you are right we are in same boat and all we can do is wait. Thats fine i dont mind im just so dang excited i cant help myself sometimes. Its also been quite cool to read all the new axe2 users posts. I love the what did you learn to day. It also stinks that those doods on ebay had to make it one unit, not in my case caause i only need one but i was thinkin if someone caught it they could get two and if i caught it i could get two and so on. Not that i would have just a after thought.

Back
Top Bottom