The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

I'm in Missouri,been thinking about a road trip myself. I'd be interested ,depending on when!

I've got about 300,000 frequent flyer miles and 2600 is under the 10k limit of how much cash I can travel with. If I was sure 2600 and a trip to NH would bag me a II, I would book the flight. Of course I would book it once I get back from Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo. . . .will have even more miles then!

So no units last weekend would suggest none this either. Understandable. People need time off. With Independence Day being the following weekend supply could be somewhat smaller the next couple weeks.

I'm fairly high up (I think) on the list but I'll always try to "add to cart" in the meantime. If I actually do get one in the cart, I'll probably end up buying it. $400 be damned:cry

I'll be trying tomorrow thru Wed. If no luck in that timeframe I'm out. Don't know when Canadian shipping will be avail, so I'm gonna try to time it with a trip south I'll be on anyway.

I'm going to try to hold out trying until the middle of the week just to see if any of the first few list members get a coupon.

My time frame is running very thin on being able to swing this thing--with or without a coupon. Otherwise, I will continue to be happy with my Ultra.

Update on waiting list "Confirmations"

Hi Folks
Very sorry if this has been asked in this tread already but I couldn't find anything on it. Is there any current data on e-mail confirmations for the waiting list other than the first few who received confirmations on the day the list was announced?
Many thanks

Simon ( o )===:::

or8tal-I was wondering if you are watching today or do I need to be watching the store more often?

So who is going to try tomorrow?

Not me. I've had enough of this. I just bought a used Ultra (after selling my Ultra a couple weeks back). I should be pretty high up on the FAS list, so when, and if, that time comes I will re-evaluate the situation.

Back
Top Bottom