The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

So it looks like about 5 again this batch? That seems to be the average.. Don't give up everyone- sometimes a 2nd batch is released within 10min to an hour! And this new late evening release throws another wrinkle in the mix! Congrats to the winners!

"Winners"???!!!??? Last time I checked we were customers...

I was 250+ on the list, which was potentially a freakishly long wait. I really hope that doesn't hold true, since I know there were still people after me. I figure it's just a very high expedited shipping charge. That, and Cliff can put the money towards a UniValve already. ;)

Congrats and welcome home to Axe-Fx-Land Scarr. Missed your very active forum input from the olden days.. looking forward to lots going forward.

Hi guys. Sorry for the late post - I was also successful today (2:49) and had to run out to a meeting so I could not update the OP. Not helping much on the list tho - am like #235. Will update that next. Good luck all - 4th time in the cart since last Wed was the lucky ticket for me today.

Congrats and welcome home to Axe-Fx-Land Scarr. Missed your very active forum input from the olden days.. looking forward to lots going forward.

While I don't want to keep this thread off topic, I'll commit to spending more time here and helping others find their way around the new box as penance for jumping the queue.

I sat it out today to see how this all pans out. Seems Forum members are now
getting virtually ALL the Store units. That's great. I just cant justify being an
F5 cowboy for half my day, and for the privilege of taking a $400 penalty stroke.
I'll do it at the original price, but not the "deterrent" one.

Last edited:
Weren't there pictures of Fractals new business location showing employees and buildup areas? If that was Fractals shop....turning out 5 a day is not a hard days work.

Weren't there pictures of Fractals new business location showing employees and buildup areas? If that was Fractals shop....turning out 5 a day is not a hard days work.

5 a day on the yahoo site. Some may be being built to satisfy Tone Merchants and G66 orders.

I think that once there is no more demand for the Axe II at $2599 then the wait list will start. I actually think the Axe II is worth $2599 - about the price of a great amp. I'm just shocked at the initial demand here - an extra 4k a day based on 10 units at the new price and still going strong...wow...

True....but if I am remembering the pictures correctly....I would think 10x that # would be easy to turn out once you got rolling.

Wow that did last a while. I screwed up my CC and went back and edited the info thinking for sure it was going to be gone. So I finally got one : )

Back
Top Bottom