The "Official" unofficial Axe Fx II US Purchase Availability Thread

Man, I just can't do it. I'm around #20 on the list and just cannot justify the extra $400.

Yet.

or8ital, you'll move up one on the list... I was able to grab the II at 2:49, and I'm directly in front of you on the waiting list. I have a production coming up that requires an AxeFX... sold the Ultra, so unfortunately I had no choice.

I can't do it. I'm like #5 and $400 is a lot of money for me so I wait. On the upside it look like by the time FAS wants to get the list going, there won't be one as everyone from the bottom up is jumping ship any chance they can. :D

damn, totally was on a 10 minute conference call during the on-sale, haha. Oh well. Securing big business to keep my job is more important than scoring an axe :)

i'm like #35 on the unofficial list, but just can't....stop...pressing....the...damn....button....it's a freaking addiction! ha

I was watching since around noon today and had to step out to actually do some work. Take note people: If I claim to be giving up for the day you can rest assured that your chance to buy will be soon to follow.

"Enter in the billing info, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
300px-Lost_Desmond_Locke.jpg

So it looks like about 5 again this batch? That seems to be the average.. Don't give up everyone- sometimes a 2nd batch is released within 10min to an hour! And this new late evening release throws another wrinkle in the mix! Congrats to the winners!

Thx for the congrats, guys. Good luck to everyone else! Now I get to call my wife... "hey, you know how I said I wasn't sure what I was getting for Father's Day, well..." :D

I was 250+ on the list, which was potentially a freakishly long wait. I really hope that doesn't hold true, since I know there were still people after me. I figure it's just a very high expedited shipping charge. That, and Cliff can put the money towards a UniValve already. ;)

I live in Montrose now, but I prefer to use the geeky name for our city. My girlfriend grew up down in that area though.

Back
Top Bottom