The magical disappearing signal..

Evo

Just a quick puzzler here.

I seem to have lost my output 2 signal. Completely kaput, not quiet or fizzy, absolutely nothing coming out. Checked the status page in the utility menu and the axe is indeed showing no output on L2 and R2. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing!?

On firmware 15.03, only recently updated so that could have been it. Also did a system params reset.

Have I missed something really obvious? I had a look for the copy 1 to 2 parameter but that seems to have gone walkabout too!

Any suggestions?

"Copy output" changed to "Echo" in a recent firmware. Look for it under I/O Audio and make sure output 2 echo is set to output 1.

Just a quick puzzler here.

I seem to have lost my output 2 signal. Completely kaput, not quiet or fizzy, absolutely nothing coming out. Checked the status page in the utility menu and the axe is indeed showing no output on L2 and R2. Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing!?

On firmware 15.03, only recently updated so that could have been it. Also did a system params reset.

Have I missed something really obvious? I had a look for the copy 1 to 2 parameter but that seems to have gone walkabout too!

Any suggestions?
It is called output 2 echo now. Set it to output 1.

Perfect!

Thanks everyone. That's why I love this forum, a problem can be posted and solved within minutes!

Awesome

Back
Top Bottom