The long wait and the sales department

It finally went through this time! So I guess that now I am part of the cult... It is a pity that they let the first one die. But hey, I reckon my case is not the most common one. About the 'conspiranoid' thought that instigated the polemic... well, 'conspiranoid' thoughts are right only the 34.788% of the time.

I like simple stories that unravel into a complex narrative full of cryptic and obfuscated messages. In fact, if you read the whole post in a reverse manner you will *hear* a prayer to nataS. :D

The solution may be as simple as calling your credit card provider to let them know of your intended purchase with Fractal. Call the credit card company from your phone that's listed with the credit card company so they can verify it's you. Then send Fractal the credit card companies contact info.

I've had to do this in the past and it worked for me.

That's the first step I took. It wasn't difficult to infer that that may have been the cause. But seriously, the problem wasn't on that side -the authorization showed as OK (I talked with them, and I can see the list of authorizations and transactions online).

And about sending to Fractal the 4C info, that I also tried, but then they cancelled the order.

Anyway, everything's solved now.

sorry for bringing up an old thread but same thing happened to me yesterday. I'm living in Turkey and after lots of time bringing the money together I ordered the Axe Fx II and MFC-101 to be shipped to a friend of mine in US. But I paid it my credit card and the order was authorized and it was showing "processing" and later that day suddenly my order disappeared and I mailed FA and they said that my order is canceled due to the failure of passing the "fraud screening". I asked for more information about the situation but they said that they can not give me that information... So now I ordered it again with some corrections on the adress but it has been nearly a day and it's still on processing... I hope it would go through this time because I don't think I'm doing anything wrong... If anyone can give me some information about this I will gladly appreciate it.. Thanks...

If Fractal Audio would have asked for a copy of MY statement when I ordered, I would've promptly called in and told someone to get bent. I'm sorry, but that's not information that a company should EVER ask from their customers. I'm sure there are other methods of verification.

they never asked me for a copy of my statement. I told them i can provide them with any kind of information but after that they never mailed me back. So now I'm waiting for the result with no idea what's going to happen...

Not just a FAS thing. It took several purchases over a period of years before my CC company stopped issuing fraud alerts when I bought something from Apple's online store. I realize that's not quite the same thing but the CC company is giving FAS some info that leads them to consider the order potentially fraudulent.

I also contacted my CC company today and they've said that they authorized the process and nothing is wrongon their side... They said it's the company's decision to whether cancel or approve the transaction...

Any suggestions from anyone ?
Yeah.. allow for time differences.. Turkey is around 8 or 9 hours ahead of US Eastern time (IIRC and allowing for daylight savings and all that) and Fractal does not work on Sat/Sun.. so you may hear something on Monday night/Tues morning your time.

Yeah I know about the time difference but i gave the second order on friday 11 PM so it was about 4 pm at plaistow... But the order is still on processing... Today I'm hoping to get some information at least...

Still no response from FA and my order is still on processing... I don't know why are they doing this but it's kinda getting annoying... Still I will appreciate any help coming from you about this situation...

Last edited:
Chill, man, it´s gonna be alright. I think it took 2 maybe 3 businness days when I ordered the MFC, using a different CC.

I know but my friend in US is leaving on 15th so that's why I'm freaking out... I hope they aren't doing this because I'm not an US citizen... I was waiting, delaying my gigs and getting money together for this moment and it's kinda started turning into a disappointment...

Back
Top Bottom