AFIII The Home Team - Right Through Me (Pop Punk/Rock Guitar Cover)

The Raven

Inspired

Hey there again everyone!

I tried my hand at making a guitar cover video, and seeing as this is my first one, I'd appreciate some feedback. This isn't a type of music I see too often on here, so I'm not sure if its even something that a lot of the people on here would be super interested in, but I had fun making it so I wanted to share it with you guys.

All of my guitars were tracked with the Axe Fx 3 using the Shiver Lead model with various settings and fx (I saw the band live not too long ago and it looked like their guitar player was using a Shiva on stage) with the @York Audio MES 412 OS V2 Mix 01. Not really an amp model I normally use all that often, especially in this context, so this was definitely a bit of an experiment.

Let me know if you have any questions and also let me know what you think in general! I feel like the tones I got actually work pretty well with the original track, though the original was recorded with an 8 string as well, so there's definitely a discernible difference due to me only using a 6 string.

Hey there again everyone!

I tried my hand at making a guitar cover video, and seeing as this is my first one, I'd appreciate some feedback. This isn't a type of music I see too often on here, so I'm not sure if its even something that a lot of the people on here would be super interested in, but I had fun making it so I wanted to share it with you guys.

All of my guitars were tracked with the Axe Fx 3 using the Shiver Lead model with various settings and fx (I saw the band live not too long ago and it looked like their guitar player was using a Shiva on stage) with the @York Audio MES 412 OS V2 Mix 01. Not really an amp model I normally use all that often, especially in this context, so this was definitely a bit of an experiment.

Let me know if you have any questions and also let me know what you think in general! I feel like the tones I got actually work pretty well with the original track, though the original was recorded with an 8 string as well, so there's definitely a discernible difference due to me only using a 6 string.

Sounds awesome, brother! Thanks for the shoutout!

Back
Top Bottom