The Greatest Recto Tone Ever?

Check the Output block, scene 2 is set to +3 db and scene 3 is set to +5 db
Thanks but it's not that. When i play on the scene 3, there is a vol swell when i play the e string with palm mute. I hear it clearly with my headphones. i think its in the pan of the pitch and the compressor. The modifiers lfo of the pitch are not actives on the scene 3, actives in the scene 2. There is no vol swell with the scene 2. Perhaps the compressor block just after cut to much the voices of the pitch

Thanks but it's not that. When i play on the scene 3, there is a vol swell when i play the e string with palm mute. I hear it clearly with my headphones. i think its in the pan of the pitch and the compressor. The modifiers lfo of the pitch are not actives on the scene 3, actives in the scene 2. There is no vol swell with the scene 2. Perhaps the compressor block just after cut to much the voices of the pitch
I noticed this too - heavy palm mutes sort of cut off. Maybe its the Multi band compressor?

Ah ok, I see what you guys are talking about and I think it is linked to compression, but I can’t figure out what exactly.

Last edited:
great video showing how to build a tone from scratch and only a few adjustments are needed for such a great tone. the difference between verse and chorus tones is a great example of thinking beyond traditional gear, and using the tools already in the Axe to add dynamics to a guitar part.

Back
Top Bottom