The Gift of Tone

With so many threads about GoT as a whole and each individual release, this may have been answered already. Sorry if I missed it.

Are we expecting this to be daily through the end of December? Or will a certain upcoming holiday be the end of it?

Immediate edit: Yeah, this is a selfish question. I'd be completely content if it ended today. BUT I WANT MORE.
The week after Christmas it continues

With so many threads about GoT as a whole and each individual release, this may have been answered already. Sorry if I missed it.

Are we expecting this to be daily through the end of December? Or will a certain upcoming holiday be the end of it?

Immediate edit: Yeah, this is a selfish question. I'd be completely content if it ended today. BUT I WANT MORE.
Matt said none on 12/24 and 12/25...

I really didn't think I would enjoy these as much as I have. Thanks to everyone at fractal and all parties who shared or pitched in. This has been so great. I can't believe there is going to be more? Just wow.

THANKS to all who had a hand in these GOT! All are so very much appreciated and will be played.

A sincere thank you for this amazing and generous gift this holiday season ,we have all been spoiled ,

Thanks to all involved ,
From the Artists who have been so kind to share their tones to AdminM ,Cooper Carter and the rest of the FAS team that has contributed and put this amazing series together .

And of course to Cliff that makes Christmas continue all year long

Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays
To all at Fractal HQ

All the best 🎄🎸

Last edited:
All I can say is thankfully these were released around the holidays when I had time away from work. Otherwise I'd be in a pickle. Thanks to FAS and to all of the artists that contributed!

I was thinking that there might have been something from Neal Schon and Metallica.

Awesome stuff for sure!

Amazing idea, concept, implementation, support and attitude towards the community.
Thank you so much Fractal and artists especially - their tone is a part of their superpower, they didn't have to do it but did anyway.
Thank you!

I was thinking that there might have been something from Neal Schon and Metallica.

Awesome stuff for sure!
Notice how it said “2022 final”? ;) maybe in 2023. Haha jk my cup is neither half empty or half full but rather overflowin, in a good way!

I think the Gift of Tone was a win-win for both Fractal and it's clients. Great job to the whole team at Fractal Audio and the artists who participated in this "event"! As an owner of an Axe III, FM3, and FM9 it's so cool having the firmware essentially in full alignment across the line and these presets for all of them available.

I don't know if it was just serendipity or careful planning but consider these cats successfully herded!

cats horses GIF

Back
Top Bottom