The Gift of Tone

Finally had a chance tonight to load F/W 6.0 and all the GOTs so far. So many great presets, scenes and cabs/IRs. Didn’t get a real chance to completely explore everything thoroughly, but so far it’s been a blast!!💥🧨💥

This is really a nice surprise…Thanks again to everyone involved.😎

Can't wait for the "Ghost of Christmas Past" to offer a preset direct from Hendrix, Randy, or Danny Gatton, or use your imagination!

Keep'm coming, best modeling manufacturer's XMAS EVER!!

I love watching Premier Guitars Rig Rundowns on YouTube and this series is kind of like that but wayyyy better.
It's like basically like famous guitarist saying, "Here's my rig, but don't worry you don't need to spend $$$ to buy new pedals and amps to sound like me. Just load this preset."
Thanks FAS!!!

Neither Vai or Petrucci use the amp models in their Fractals, so I don't think it's very plausible we'll see them here.

Neither Vai or Petrucci use the amp models in their Fractals, so I don't think it's very plausible we'll see them here.
There shouldn’t be a requirement to use an amp block (or any blocks, for that matter). Some tones don’t require an amp block. The 80’s clean thing rarely involves an amp. And I think on the intro to Pull Me Under, they ended up using a piece of shit Zoom unit.

There shouldn’t be a requirement to use an amp block (or any blocks, for that matter). Some tones don’t require an amp block. The 80’s clean thing rarely involves an amp. And I think on the intro to Pull Me Under, they ended up using a piece of shit Zoom unit.
Ohhh in that case the Zoom wasn't a piece of shit after all 🤘

Ohhh in that case the Zoom wasn't a piece of shit after all 🤘
Still have my 9001 and repaired it to capture its distortion sound for some AxeFx2 user here on the forum to create a TM block (he never shared it, unfortunately). From what I understand it has a somewhat sought after sound and entire albums were created with it. Well, those were the 90s :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom