The Fractal band...

unix-guy

Master of RTFM
I just heard from the bassist / stickist (is that a word? He plays Stick) in my band that he got his invite for the FM9 and purchased it (of course)!

The other guitarist in the band brought his new FM9 over on Friday to help getting it setup.

Between the 3 of us, we own:

2 Axe Fx IIIs
3 FM9s
2 FM3s
1 FC-12
1 FC-6
1 Axe Fx II
1 MFC-101
2 EV-2s

I've "converted" both of them... Well, really, the products do a pretty good job on their own ;)

I'd say we are a Fractal band!

I was joking with them that we may have to change the band name to "The FM9s" now :)

More and more people go digital but still second hand tube amp prices are soaring sky high. Ampless and fractalised for over 10 years now I guess here must be something attractive with tube amps that I lost somewhere on the road.

More and more people go digital but still second hand tube amp prices are soaring sky high. Ampless and fractalised for over 10 years now I guess here must be something attractive with tube amps that I lost somewhere on the road.
It's the old and the familiar. In the guitar and amp world, that beats newer and better every time. :)

I just heard from the bassist / stickist (is that a word? He plays Stick) in my band that he got his invite for the FM9 and purchased it (of course)!

The other guitarist in the band brought his new FM9 over on Friday to help getting it setup.

Between the 3 of us, we own:

2 Axe Fx IIIs
3 FM9s
2 FM3s
1 FC-12
1 FC-6
1 Axe Fx II
1 MFC-101
2 EV-2s

I've "converted" both of them... Well, really, the products do a pretty good job on their own ;)

I'd say we are a Fractal band!

I was joking with them that we may have to change the band name to "The FM9s" now :)
I guess your next gig will be "Soon"?

Back
Top Bottom