The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

I want the EMail now !!! - but wont get one till next shipment :( The Euro/£ exchange rate is quite good (for recent times) at present. Id hate for it do nosedive again meaning an extra £100 cost next month.

How can you tell your order no.?

I ordered on May 9th at 5:20 PM GMT+2, but I haven't received a mail today :|

This is all the info I got after I put myself on the waiting list:

"Dear Mattias,

Thank you for ordering the Axe-Fx II. We will put you on the waiting list - you don't commit to anything and there is nothing to pay before a unit becomes available for you. We expect to be able to ship your Axe-Fx II in about 8-12 weeks - we will inform you when we get more details on the shipping date.

Kind Regards

Sussi

www.G66.eu

Tel: 0049 461 1828 066"

Yes I had and email similar to that, go to G66 website and register as a user, there you can see your order details :-

The only way I found how to do this was, click Purchase -> Fractal Audio, you will see the AXE FXII & MFC.

Now scroll the page down and on the left pane you have the chance to Login or Register.

Once registered you get a confirmation email. (use the same email address you pre-ordered with)

You can log in then, click on My account and you can download the order notice w/order number

Hope this helps

Yes I had and email similar to that, go to G66 website and register as a user, there you can see your order details :-

The only way I found how to do this was, click Purchase -> Fractal Audio, you will see the AXE FXII & MFC.

Now scroll the page down and on the left pane you have the chance to Login or Register.

Once registered you get a confirmation email. (use the same email address you pre-ordered with)

You can log in then, click on My account and you can download the order notice w/order number

Hope this helps

Thanks man! I have now registered, but I see no "My Account" anywhere on the site! I must be blind

Yeah it's a bit tricky to find, go back to the Fractal Audio Purchase page and it's just above the Register / Login section coloured in Green :)

Actually it only turns green when you mouse-over it

Look under Order Infomation

Last edited:
Hmmm I do, I can see my order and my personal stuff.

Maybe it's because I ordered online ? My purchase order email came more or less straight away

Nevermind, look what just came:

"Hi Mattias,

Finally we have good news for you - your Axe-Fx II will be ready to ship next week. Please give me your address and I will send you an order confirmation and payment details.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards

Sussi"

:D :D :D

I thank you again for you patience and help :)

I'm at the top of this shipment. Sussi asked me for address confirmation last night. Soooo, hopefully, I'll be basking in AFX2 goodness for Christmas :D

Nope.. nothing yet.
I have been informed that my unit SHOULD have been in the December 16th shipment. G66's twitter is also silent.
Hopefully they're busy sending packages and writing pleasant e-mails and not going "oh man, what are we going to tell them THIS time..."

edit:
asked about the situation...

Hi Juho,

The shipment we're getting tomorrow isn't as large as first expected, which
means that yours will be in the next shipment we should get beginning of
January. We will inform you when we get a shipping date.

We wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and all the best for 2012!

Kind Regards
Sussi

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom