The EUs AFX2s are HERE! Cliff! Everyone!

I'm crossing my fingers for you ichorus.
It would be a shame after waiting so long.

Thank you MisterE.

Well my car is going in for estimates tomorrow. But thankfully (YAYYYY) it is coming off of the other persons insurance :)
I've heard so many horror stories about insurance that I thought he might say I was drinking or speeding to hold it up. But his insurers told him he was to blame.

The sooner I don't have an excessive excess the better!
Can't wait to until 18th for AXE news!!! :)

Bit insulting.

The kicker is, if you look up his ebay ratings you're going to see that he has already sold 2 AFXIIs, each for 3,149. I've been reading this forum for quite a bit and intend to eventually jump onto the bandwagon when the supply woes have subsided (sparing myself the anxiety), but that made me facepalm so hard, I fear I'll have to take the rest of the day off with a mild concussion.

so long
Ace

Yeah I just noticed his feedback - well if you have $$$ and are willing not to have a European warranty then so be it. Rubbish all the same!

Sorry boys..

I put this on here just to show you that as we all know in Europe. We are the poor cousins. Fractal are looking after the US. As long as you accept this your fine.

I did put a thread in the discussion part of the forum but as usual it suddenly went missing. no email saying why or if..

I asked the question why are these on ebay? and at a shop? and how did they get them..?

Axefx 2s are available if you live in the US...cheaper and if you pay you could most probably get one tomorrow..

Ce la Vie....

this might also get deleted !!! wouldnt surprise me..

I put this on here just to show you that as we all know in Europe. We are the poor cousins. Fractal are looking after the US. As long as you accept this your fine.

I did put a thread in the discussion part of the forum but as usual it suddenly went missing. no email saying why or if..

I asked the question why are these on ebay? and at a shop? and how did they get them..?

Axefx 2s are available if you live in the US...cheaper and if you pay you could most probably get one tomorrow..

Ce la Vie....

this might also get deleted !!! wouldnt surprise me..

It sure seems so. Since US guys who got on the list in late June are now getting there coupons, and G66 says EU guys who go in the list in January are up next, we're looking at at least a 5 month advance for US guys. That actually makes me really pissed off.

Last edited:
Well, finally some good news! i just got an email from Sussi. G66's shipping company is picking up the next EU load of Axe-fx II's tomorrow. they should be in germany early next week:)

i originally ordered an ultra, on january 29th.

Message from Sussi:

Finally we have good news for you - our shipping company is picking up the next Axe-Fx II shipment tomorrow, which means that your Axe-Fx II will be delivered to us beginning of next week.

YESS! Finally.
Ordered April 2nd!

Yeah I've just had an email saying I should receive one in three weeks time (orderred May) - even though I cancelled my order. :shock

on the left : the day the countdown ended : axe fx II is released ! let's have a party

on the right : the day axe fx II will come and be delivered to all of us , 2nd class europeans users : let's have a party !
23_riff-raff-1976-2011-london-low.jpg

lol ;-)

Me soo happy too..got on the "list" April 30
Got the mail from g66
he he

This is some good news!!

Last edited:
OH YES! Just got mail too saying that tomorrow the shipment is gonna get dispatched as scheduled and that my Axe is ready to ship next week!
Ordered mine on March 28th.
Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom