The Definition parameter....

Guitarjon

Fractal Fanatic
The definition parameter in the input eq is so powerful!
If you haven't checked it out, you really should.
It's a great way to tighten up your tones and to get more clarity (mud removal).
It does remind me of the similarly named parameter in my Kemper (which I sold a while ago).

An example of when I found this feature useful:
I made an awesome and aggressive preset for a bright guitar that had all the clarity and tightness I needed but I then tried a guitar with a warmer and darker sound in that same preset, I wasn't satisfied until I added in some definition.
And BOOM, there was the tone I was looking for!

Last edited:
sounds cool. I put my 2 up on ebay today, my III comes on Wednesday. cant wait to dig in. I saved my tones and will try to upload them to the III so i can still play while learning the new unit.

The definition parameter in the input eq is so powerful!
If you haven't checked it out, you really should.
It's a great way to tighten up your tones and to get more clarity (mud removal).
It does remind me of the similarly named parameter in my Kemper (which I sold a while ago).

An example of when I found this feature useful:
I made an awesome and aggressive preset for a bright guitar that had all the clarity and tightness I needed but I then tried a guitar with a warmer and darker sound in that same preset, I wasn't satisfied until I added in some definition.
And BOOM, there was the tone I was looking for!
Is this in the equalization?

Would you share a recording for those who are still waiting for their III ? Thx.

Back
Top Bottom