The count of tuscany middle solo with new patch

Sounds great man! And great playing, I think its a little to smooth compared to the original but damn close you have the right amount of mids,bass treb, Just needs more Girth, ha cant explain it maybe some more speaker breakup?

sebby123 said:
Sounds great man! And great playing, I think its a little to smooth compared to the original but damn close you have the right amount of mids,bass treb, Just needs more Girth, ha cant explain it maybe some more speaker breakup?

Thats ecactly what I thought. Maybe you should try a parametric eq and boost from 4800hz (shelving) about 2 db.

AWESOME... Smooth Heartfelt :lol: :mrgreen:
.... Thanks for that sonic treat, and thanks for the patch too. You Rock!
ROCK ON!!!

Thanks guys :)

I tried your suggestion Felix and it sounds better! Still have some problems with the lower notes though, they sound a little over-processed...

Amazing man, what version firmware you using? I've had the same issue with 'empty preset' being displayed.... i'm guessing this is the reason why?

Yeah i did, i think it must be because i'm still in the '8's as far as firmware goes, which is a shame

Do you know if that's the case btw? If your still on 8 the 9 patches won't work?

When you upgraded to 9 did you get much difference in your tones? I've got some solid patches down now so am a bit scared to change the firmware in case they alter dramatically?

Back
Top Bottom