The Bulb Rhythm patch and the Nolly Bass patch quick demo

erockomania

Experienced
Here is a real quick riff I wrote with the Bulb patch on guitar and the Nolly bass patch.

Drums - Superior Drummer 2

Guitar is a Warmoth Custom Tele with Tom Anderson H2+ in bridge
Bass is a Fender Am P-Bass with Homewrecker pickups

No EQ on bass patch or guitar patch. Mild limiting on guitars and standard compression and limiting on the bass patch.

Thanks man! Yes they do. Good stuff. All I did on these patches was reduce the gain a bit. The bulb patch had a bit too much for my tastes.

wow, you need to give some lessons on recording, programming, I'd pay! what's your DAW/setup? (funny I tried the rhythm patch with axe version 7 sounded horrible, no gain, glad there is hope when I get axe edit "soon" and move up)

I dig this tone. I've got the patches too but since axe-edit is not working I've no clue how to import these patches to my axefx x_x

haha, thanks! I do remote session training on Logic and can help with other stuff, mixing wise, too.

I use Logic and Pro Tools.

wow, you need to give some lessons on recording, programming, I'd pay! what's your DAW/setup? (funny I tried the rhythm patch with axe version 7 sounded horrible, no gain, glad there is hope when I get axe edit "soon" and move up)

im actually working on transferring the parameters to Ultra.
but its a pain in the balls.
so far they work really well, but the axe2 has WAY better "erroneous sound" gating from what i can tell.

I use the Metal Foundry pack and just dial in the levels/compression/EQing inside S2s mixer. If you have metal foundry I can just send you the patch :)

i have an ultra,
but i want those patches!!!!!

what is your build for SD2? the kick and snare are really in your face!

Back
Top Bottom