The Big FRFR Shootout

I've posted this before, but I want to reiterate how much I love my K10. Loud enough to be WAY too loud with a loud drummer and a huge PA. Light as hell, QSC reliability, plenty of I/O options, and enough versatility that I use as either a small front speaker or monitor in acoustic duo/DJ/karaoke settings.

Killer box.

Wow. This thread is two years old. A lot of water has gone under the bridge but I am still very happy with my 12MAs and don't have a desire to dump them for the flavor of the month. It isn't broke so I'm not going to try and fix it. I would rather spend the time practicing.

You're right! I would wait for the flavor of next month :D (Jaytomic or Matrix)

It will be interesting to see or rather hear how the (Atomic CLR) and the Matrix hold up to the RCF and all the other solutions that have been praised in the past years. I to am somewhat reluctant to just up and switch because it all of the sudden becomes popular. I have no doubt that they will sound really good but when what I have is working and makes me smile I'm inclined to hold off for the deal as opposed to keeping up with the Joneses.

It will be interesting to see or rather hear how the (Atomic CLR) and the Matrix hold up to the RCF and all the other solutions that have been praised in the past years. I to am somewhat reluctant to just up and switch because it all of the sudden becomes popular. I have no doubt that they will sound really good but when what I have is working and makes me smile I'm inclined to hold off for the deal as opposed to keeping up with the Joneses.

+10

Now is a really good time to procrastinate :)

It's looking like the Matrix and CLR are both going to hit the streets about the same time, so I'm waiting to see what gives.

Apparently Matrix will be at a guitar show near Liverpool this weekend, so maybe someone who is going can get some indication from them on release date and have a listen to the GM100 powered wedgies.

Since there is the New York Amp Show on June 2nd/3rd The AMP SHOW where Atomic are exhibiting, so I would be highly surprised if they didn't have the CLR's there to sell, a perfect launch date and fits in well with the "late may, early June" dates ...

Looks like the wait is nearly over ...

Yeah if things go right I will be at the NY Amp Show (which is always held in NJ)
And the main reason I plan to be there is the CLR's
But I'm really waiting for the Matrix solution, I'm banking a bit more on that.

Back
Top Bottom