The Axe Fx on a full album

deadringer

I recently finished recording a full album of covers for a bar band I used to play with that has a ton of Axe Fx standard on it. We used the Axe Fx direct for all the bass, all the rhythm guitars, and all the solos I did. The only guitars that aren't through the Axe Fx are the other guitarists leads (he insisted on using his Spider II) and the acoustics.

You can check three of the tracks (Rebel Yell, Come Together, and Pour Some Sugar on Me) here: http://www.myspace.com/jeffcarman

The album will be released on July 2nd, I've asked for permission to put all the tracks on my Myspace for you guys to check out.

deadringer said:
The only guitars that aren't through the Axe Fx are the other guitarists leads (he insisted on using his Spider II)...

:lol:

Will try to remember to listen when I get home from work tonight. ;)

Seems like they're a bit soft on the Carman page, volume-wise. It's better on the Bechtel page, still on the soft side. Is that something myspace does?

Otherwise they sound great. Just have to make sure to put the volume back down before I play something else. :shock: :lol:

Dutch said:
Seems like they're a bit soft on the Carman page, volume-wise. It's better on the Bechtel page, still on the soft side. Is that something myspace does?

Otherwise they sound great. Just have to make sure to put the volume back down before I play something else. :shock: :lol:

I believe he posted early mixes on his page. I'm not thrilled at all with how badly Myspace mangled them either. We didn't Death Magnetic the masters but they should be fairly healthy volumes.

Back
Top Bottom