• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

The Axe-Fx has made me a better person

Brick_top

Power User
Hi there,

I have been using fractal audio products since 2009, It has been a real ride. Before the axe-fx I was allways seaching for the next pedal and amps. The axe-fx is a bargain! if you have the money to get the best amps please do. But... The Axe-fx has been one of those perfect things you encounter in life... It is a real joy ride... It has been one of the best things in my life... It is like a pause button. If I have the time to have fun... there is nothing better than turning my axe-fx on and play. I had to work hours to be able to afford it but it was well worth it. Now I can focus on playing!

Great admiration for Cliff... it is allways a joy to read your posts, I don't understand most of them... but they sound like truth.

Top Bottom