The Axe-Fx has made me a better person

Brick_top

Power User
Hi there,

I have been using fractal audio products since 2009, It has been a real ride. Before the axe-fx I was allways seaching for the next pedal and amps. The axe-fx is a bargain! if you have the money to get the best amps please do. But... The Axe-fx has been one of those perfect things you encounter in life... It is a real joy ride... It has been one of the best things in my life... It is like a pause button. If I have the time to have fun... there is nothing better than turning my axe-fx on and play. I had to work hours to be able to afford it but it was well worth it. Now I can focus on playing!

Great admiration for Cliff... it is allways a joy to read your posts, I don't understand most of them... but they sound like truth.

The Axe has made me fall behind on my yard work......
I'm caught back up, but I had to cut my grass twice since I let it get so long! And raking the clippings (couldn't leave clippings from 16" tall grass lol) was the hardest part. Pile was 4' tall! Never again... All because I'd rather play guitar more than ever, instead of handle life's responsibilities. Damn Axe Fx is an addiction!

I bought an Ax2 212 back in 1999, been using tube amps since then. Ordered the AxeFX3 this week, long time to get here.

thank you for the pig comments love the movie and the nickname is because of it
I don't need a nickname. I have a friend who often greets me with, "You're a ruthless little &^%$ Liam, I'll give you that..." etc.

Love that film.

Liam

(The Axe FX has made me a better person too. ;) Maybe even less ruthless...)

Back
Top Bottom