AFIII That Eighties Band

bread

Power User
We helped a local theater out over the covid lockdowns to showcase some of the bands that play there. It was a really weird thing to do with no audience and social distancing, but I think we did ok. Everything is straight off the desk, 30 channels recorded direct with no processing whatsoever, which gives a real feel for how the Axe FX sounds through the PA.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. I'm the guy on the right with the MM Luke 3, sunglasses and excellent Axe FX product placement.

I hope you like it ... and my hairy hands LOL

We helped a local theater out over the covid lockdowns to showcase some of the bands that play there. It was a really weird thing to do with no audience and social distancing, but I think we did ok. Everything is straight off the desk, 30 channels recorded direct with no processing whatsoever, which gives a real feel for how the Axe FX sounds through the PA.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. I'm the guy on the right with the MM Luke 3, sunglasses and excellent Axe FX product placement.

I hope you like it ... and my hairy hands LOL

That was great really sounds awesome… Did you have have a monitor on stage or was that all FOH?

Nice lockdown :guitar:work @bread , who doesn't like the 80's? I was there, only remember 2 weeks of it!
What was your patch platform centered around?

The guitar sounds great! The talk box was perfect.

Thank you.

I use a Rocktron Banshee II talk box which runs into the front of the Axe FX (Guitar -> TalkBox -> Axe FX Input). The secret is to blend the sound of the talk box with the Axe FX Preset otherwise it sounds spikey and horrible. If its any interest, my setting on the talk box are:

Output: Full
Gain: 9 O'Clock
Tone: 11 O'Clock.

Increasing the talk box gain increases the high frequencies on it and I think it sounds a bit like a wasp in a jar.

Back
Top Bottom