Thanks FAS for another fantastic year !!

Stringmanipulator

Power User
It's absolutely amazing how good everything sounds !!!

Every time I play, I smile several times and think .. man!!
this is so awesome, I cannot believe how much better the unit has gotten over the years.

And it was awesome already from the start. Not only has it gotten so much better sounding, it is so easy to get it to sound great, and it (FAS/Cliff and the forum) has done so much for my understanding and perception of tone. Tones that I previously thought was kinda good, now when I compare them to any preset with q6.2 they don't sound good at all.

It fascinates me how the overtones and harmonics just jumps out of my guitar painting a very nice and rich sound no matter which amp I choose.

Got a friend that came over a while ago, and he was so happy with his BIAS software and ipad setup,
he plugged it in and we played for a while, and I almost felt sorry for him, it sounded like a toy in comparison. Afterwards, I realize that I had probably liked it too before I started my journey with FAS
and Axe FX II.

I'm a very spoiled bedroom player :)

Wishing everybody a great 2017

yep, it's a great time to be a guitar player ;) The Axe FX, and subsequently AX8 have been the best gear purchases I've made in the last 5 years, hands down. Amazing, authentic tone, and so importantly for me, available at any volume! It's made live gigs such a blast, and recording an album possible! HNY all, looking forward to more great tones in 2017!

Back
Top Bottom