Thanks Cliff :)

Yes Cliff, much appreciated. Most of our employers expect us to work for our pay, not sit at the computer refreshing all day, like a bunch of Crack addicts. Please ignore those who complain, even after you've tried to make things better for the community. This is the best option, considering the demand.

Yes Cliff, much appreciated. Most of our employers expect us to work for our pay, not sit at the computer refreshing all day, like a bunch of Crack addicts. Please ignore those who complain, even after you've tried to make things better for the community. This is the best option, considering the demand.

If not for Cliff this community wouldn't even exist.

Yes, thanks Cliff. This should, hopefully, help the forum return to being a productive, informative site instead of the "moan zone". :)

life is good,
Steve

As much as I'd like to believe that, I highly doubt it will be anything but a 'moan zone' for a long while. Theres some dude or as they call it 'indignant whiner' on The Lounge as we speak posting some pretty 'moany' and 'ranty' stuff (I know those aren't real words lol).

You will eventually have people complaining about how they've been on the waiting list for a while now and they should get theirs already. I hope I am wrong but you will hear the same clamor again.

Back
Top Bottom