Thanks Cliff for 9.02

mets1969

Inspired
:D Thanks Cliff for the new firmware update!!! That's why Fractal is number one in my book, you guys take care of us!!!

For me, my Ultra is still a little bit away from being my ultimate live preamp/fx solution however with Cliffs more than apparent conscientiousness and strive for perfection i am fairly confident that the day will come when all my needs are met.

I don't have to tell anyone here how unique Cliffs work ethic is, any one who has had the Axe FX for a period of time soon discovers his obvious devotion and dedication to his products and its user base. That level of commitment is rare, if not unparalleled in business!

Thanks CC for all that you do.

T

teejay said:
For me, my Ultra is still a little bit away from being my ultimate live preamp/fx solution however with Cliffs more than apparent conscientiousness and strive for perfection i am fairly confident that the day will come when all my needs are met.

I don't have to tell anyone here how unique Cliffs work ethic is, any one who has had the Axe FX for a period of time soon discovers his obvious devotion and dedication to his products and its user base. That level of commitment is rare, if not unparalleled in business!

T

Pardon me for being off topic but what's your ultimate preamp/fx solution atm?

Muris_Varajic said:
teejay said:

T

Pardon me for being off topic but what's your ultimate preamp/fx solution atm?
That's my point, there is no single unit that presents as a complete solution. I still feel there are some weakness in terms of some of the fx and functionality, but don't take my comment as a negative, the Axe FX is still the best all round unit available in the market today, but there are individual fx in other units that i have or have owned that do some things better in my opinion.
However, being as this is a thread for expressing gratitude to Cliff, i don't feel it appropriate to elaborate here.

T

That's great but if you don't tell me what you want I can't improve it.

I have no problem with constructive criticism.

Of course, I may completely disagree with you too. :D

Send me a PM outlining your suggestions.

FractalAudio said:

Case in point. Cliff, you never cease to impress.

FractalAudio said:

this is really cool. I will have to copy and paste it for sure. There have been quite a few people on this forum historically who have really made it seem to be a sin, to request something or attempt to offer and suggestion.

Once again its good to know you're listening and LOOKING for a way to improve, and in a humble manner with no attempt to pretend that your product is already perfect.

Bravo.
~mx~

Thanks Cliff. To me this update is "special". It is the one that made a believer out of me that digital modeling could make me not think I needed tube amps anymore. In my opinion this is the first step over the threshold. More improvement is desired but if this was as good as it ever got it is good enough for me.

You rock dood!!

Dave

Back
Top Bottom