Testing a Fender Stratocaster Yngwie Malmsteen Signature with Axe Fx II

Fenris

Inspired
Ey guys! Here I am again! This time somebody give me for a week this AWESOME guitar, so yesterday (the first day) I recorded something. This is not my best playing because I dont play Yngwie for a long time but WHAT TO RECORD with his guitar? hahaha so... Hope you enjoy!

The preset it's the YJM from the bank C BUT I changed the Plexi for the 1987x Treble and I added so much gain. :mrgreen The sound is what the camera recorded so you can hear my pick up and down!

try connecting the guitar into a booster pedal like a dod308, dod250 or ts9 to add more gain. works better by adding gain before the axefx than boosting in the axefx. dont know why, but it works better. enhances more the touch sensibility of the pickups while playing creating a more fluid articulation. the sound is there!

Video blocked in Germany :twisted
That's because sounds the intro of Rising Force and they say that Im breaking the copyright... fucking stupid thing :( Thanks for your likes and comments. The scalloped fretboard of this guitar it's very deep so sometimes it's hard but it's normal for me because I have a Kiko Loureiro Signature and it has the scalloped from fret 12 to 27... but they are not so deep as this one!

scalloped frets are nice. You need a lighter touch to play to avoid getting sharp notes. For vibrato and bends the scalloped fretboard is excelent!

In fact, I play better with scalloped than without... you can play faster with normal frets but I think I can lose speed and win EVERYTHING else haha :D I love it! That guitar is not mine!! ...but I would like to be hahah

Back
Top Bottom