Tempo Bled Through

quark

Experienced
1) I've just updated to 3.03 and noticed that I can now hear a tick coming through my monitors that's synched with the tempo light on the Axe-Fx II. Haven't noticed this before and was wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

2) I also have noticed that switching to certain presets ( I use only factory presets at this point ) either from the front panel or from the MFC causes a slight pop in the monitors. Never noticed this before and I'm not sure if its preset specific. Doesn't happen all the time but often enough to be a problem at high volume.

3) I also noticed that the by-pass button on the front panel has a dim light on it that is also blinking in synch with the tempo switch when by-pass is not engaged but then switches to a bright-dim-dim repeating pattern when it is engaged. Do all by-pass buttons behave like this?

Hope some others could let me know whether they are also seeing similar behavior.

Thanks ...

Well, I figured out that the "temp bleed through" happened because I did not have a cable plugged into the front instrument input. Once the cable was inserted, the tick went away.

Still curious about the pops on switching presets and behavior of the by-pass switch lights.

Thanks ..

3) I also noticed that the by-pass button on the front panel has a dim light on it that is also blinking in synch with the tempo switch when by-pass is not engaged but then switches to a bright-dim-dim repeating pattern when it is engaged. Do all by-pass buttons behave like this?

I have the same issue with the bypass button (LED blinking when bypass is off).Is there a quick fix to this or is this a hardware problem?

Bypass pulses in time with tempo button?

I have the same issue with the bypass button (LED blinking when bypass is off).Is there a quick fix to this or is this a hardware problem?

Yep I have the same issues. I just got the unit last week, and see today that bypass is dimly pulsing in time with tempo, and noticed some rythmic audio "ticks" happening in time with the tempo button.

Anyone know the origin or fix for this?

Back
Top Bottom