Temple Audio / FM9 Build Project

Funny part is I end up complaining that I am adding weight when I too soon forget about carrying a pedalboard, a couple guitars, rolling rack with a 100w head in it, as well as a 4x12 lol. Now its just the pedalboard and a guitar. We are spoiled.
I think that as we age we become more aware of what our limitations are, and why we can't do the things we used to do when we were younger.

That being said, I think it's wise to know when to ask for help as I age with the "heavy lifting," and typically my younger friends are there. The tough part is trying to schedule my time with theirs.

When I don't have that help readily, I make do with lighter loads. Hence, the Studio Slips Duo 34, Rock 'n Roller cart, and guitar gig bag. I don't ever remember a time when I couldn't lift/transport a 50W head / 1x12 cab, but that was when I was also younger.

Again, it's about knowing what I can and can't do easily that decides what makes it to the gig nowadays.

I think that as we age we become more aware of what our limitations are, and why we can't do the things we used to do when we were younger.

That being said, I think it's wise to know when to ask for help as I age with the "heavy lifting," and typically my younger friends are there. The tough part is trying to schedule my time with theirs.

When I don't have that help readily, I make do with lighter loads. Hence, the Studio Slips Duo 34, Rock 'n Roller cart, and guitar gig bag. I don't ever remember a time when I couldn't lift/transport a 50W head / 1x12 cab, but that was when I was also younger.

Again, it's about knowing what I can and can't do easily that decides what makes it to the gig nowadays.
Yea, wise words for sure.

Back
Top Bottom