Tap tempo trouble

Justin

Every since I updated to 10.10 the Axe turned off my global tempo setting in all my patches. I try to set it back from preset to global and it wont save it. When i switch patches its back to preset. It does this with or without the MFC hooked up. At first I thought it might be the MFC settings. But its saving the global setting for the tap tempo on the MFC. So I disconnected it to see if that helped and discovered its not saving on the AxeFx. Help!

You have to save the patch. Tempo settings are stored with the patch. So:

Hit TEMPO button
Switch TEMPO TO USE to Global
Hit STORE to save the patch

Now when you switch away and switch back to the patch it'll be using the global tempo.

its every patch. Now its crashing like crazy. I keep getting a "uses global blocks press to unlink" message on the recall screen. Now all five of my patches have no sound. the input meter goes up and down when I play but no sound unless I go to one of the fractal presets. Im going to reinstall 10.10 and see what happens.

Reloaded the new firmware. Everything started off working fine but then the global tempo went south now my patches have no sound again. As soon as i make any changes and save them things fall apart. I only adjusted the levels in the amp block. Then it starts having problems.

its every patch. Now its crashing like crazy. I keep getting a "uses global blocks press to unlink" message on the recall screen. Now all five of my patches have no sound. the input meter goes up and down when I play but no sound unless I go to one of the fractal presets. Im going to reinstall 10.10 and see what happens.

It sounds like you accidentally link a global block (maybe a stuck button?)
. You won't hear a sound if what ever global block is assigned isn't passing sound.

Its putting my output level in my volume block all the way off. I havent touched it. Its going nuts!

Mine is defaulting back to 30bpm. Its not just a display issue. It also resest my volume/pan block to no output and everything panned to one side. Thats why I wasnt getting any sound. Its only been on one patch so far after I reinstalled 10.10. Before it did every patch that had a volume/pan block.

Ive also noticed that in the Cab block once I get to user cab 1, if I turn the knob one more time to get to user cab 2, the axefx goes blank and restarts. I dont have any user cabs that I know of except in user cab 1. I was wanting to upload some cabs.

Ive also noticed that in the Cab block once I get to user cab 1, if I turn the knob one more time to get to user cab 2, the axefx goes blank and restarts. I dont have any user cabs that I know of except in user cab 1. I was wanting to upload some cabs.

It sound like you might need to do a system clean on your system. That will clear out any global issues like you seems to be having.

I did everything and everything seems fixed except the tap tempo. It worked perfect until I adjusted one presets level in the amp block and saved it. Then it went back to 30 bpm and preset instead of global. Even if you save it at another tempo if you switch between presets it goes back to 30 bpm.

I tried to set the tempo to global in a preset and save it. Now the axefx wont stop locking up. Ive been working on this thing all day friday and today. I need it for tomorrow but that doesnt look likely. Im fed up with it at this point. Im going to have to go a different route. It sounds great at church but its always something with it. Ive been using the II since the beginning but I just dont have time for this. Its become more unreliable with each update. Guess Ill go back to amps and try a two-notes torpedo set up.

Contact support. They'll sort you out quickly no doubt. Sounds like you might have some real hardware issues.

Back
Top Bottom