Tap Tempo inop

I guess I should say that this is a completely clean build. I did a complete reset and software update on both units. This preset was built from scratch. I just built another one yesterday with the same results. Cannot change tempo.
You said "both units". Does this issue exist on both?

If so, you've definitely got something sending tempo in some way... Probably over USB.

You said "both units". Does this issue exist on both?

If so, you've definitely got something sending tempo in some way... Probably over USB.
When I say both units I mean on the actual Axe FX 3 itself, in Axe Edit, and on the FC12. I've unplugged the FC12 to make sure that isn't affecting it. I've unplugged USB and tried on the main unit by itself, all give the same issue. I've moved the Tempo button on the main unit to ensure it's not stuck. As I said, all fresh load on software. At a complete loss as to what's causing it.

When I say both units I mean on the actual Axe FX 3 itself, in Axe Edit, and on the FC12. I've unplugged the FC12 to make sure that isn't affecting it. I've unplugged USB and tried on the main unit by itself, all give the same issue. I've moved the Tempo button on the main unit to ensure it's not stuck. As I said, all fresh load on software. At a complete loss as to what's causing it.
Ok, got it.

I'm assuming this was purchased used?

You can contact Fractal support for possible hardware repair. It sounds like this might be an issue with the Tempo button.

Ok, got it.

I'm assuming this was purchased used?

You can contact Fractal support for possible hardware repair. It sounds like this might be an issue with the Tempo button.
Yes, purchased used. Been wanting to move to Fractal for a long time and the right deal presented itself. Love it aside from this tempo issue. I'm pretty tech savvy but the fix for this eludes me! Thanks.

Yes, purchased used. Been wanting to move to Fractal for a long time and the right deal presented itself. Love it aside from this tempo issue. I'm pretty tech savvy but the fix for this eludes me! Thanks.
Well, Fractal support is pretty stellar.

I suggest contacting them anyway. They can advise if it's something you can physically inspect or not.

It sucks and hopefully you get it sorted out.

Well, Fractal support is pretty stellar.

I suggest contacting them anyway. They can advise if it's something you can physically inspect or not.

It sucks and hopefully you get it sorted out.
Appreciate all the help from everyone. I'm coming from a Helix and the FB group is an incredible bunch of people. I'm seeing the same here!

Back
Top Bottom