Talk box

Hi,

I was watching Jennifer Batten’s rig rundown, and at 18:20 she mentions a DigiTech effect thar reminds the talk box. Did anybody reproduce that in Axe FX? Sounds pretty cool.

Cheers,
Rob

Hey that's mine.....lol.:D... Man I was playing out of time a lot...:eek:

I think that there's something like 7 modifiers attached to the external controller/expression pedal, in a few different blocks, all with different settings and curves to make that work.

I think that there's something like 7 modifiers attached to the external controller/expression pedal, in a few different blocks, all with different settings and curves to make that work.
Just making the Formant and Wah blocks dance together like that is a trick. I'd love to have been in your head while you worked that out.

Hey Moke, you did an awesome job! As soon as I get a foot controller for my axe (still patiently waiting for the FC), I will buy your preset. I love it. Thanks for making it, great job!
Cheers,
Rob

Back
Top Bottom