Taking a break :)

chris

Owner's Manual Reader
Not everyone wants to know but some do. I’ll be taking a break from the forum and my livestreams for a while. Going into busy season for my day job and I can’t be on the forum for hours these days. I’ll still be doing beta team work, but won’t be answering threads, DMs, or doing videos, livestreams, 1-on-1 calls and other things for now.

See ya when I get back.

All the best Chris! A healthy balance is important, and I don't need to say it but you will definitely be missed!

Hope it goes well during your busy season and you come back refreshed!

Hi Chris! Thank you for all your contributions to the forum, videos etc. You are much appreciated!
PS, don't work too hard! ;)

Not everyone wants to know but some do. I’ll be taking a break from the forum and my livestreams for a while. Going into busy season for my day job and I can’t be on the forum for hours these days. I’ll still be doing beta team work, but won’t be answering threads, DMs, or doing videos, livestreams, 1-on-1 calls and other things for now.

See ya when I get back.
Chris, I will certainly miss your willing help. You do so much to make this a better place and to make the fractal gear a better experience for all of us. I hope that you can get some personal downtime in addition to time to focus on your work. All the best to you and look forward to hearing from you when you get back! Best of luck. Hope to see you back soon. Cheers!

Good on you Chris,
It’s a sign of maturity and longevity that you can prioritize effectively. See you when you get back!
Thanks
Pauly

See ya when I get back.

See ya when I get back.

Is this you saying you're one of Santa's little helpers?............. Or, maybe the big man himself?!?

Have a good time! And remember to always keep a healthy work/life balance.

In my case I only browse the forum when I am "busy" at work :D

Take a minute to refuel, bud. You’ve been a huge contributor and helper for so long, we’ll just consider it vacation. :)

Back
Top Bottom