Synth Wah block

rockhound252

Inspired
Hi all!

I have been trying to recreate the sound of the Digitech Synth Wah with my Axe but it’s impossible. I have the original pedal but i wanna recreate in the Axe. I tried Synth block, vocoder, autowah and similar but it’s impossible. Anyone have any info that could help? I wanna recreate the effect number 5 from Synth Wah. It recreate Digitech Synth Talk. The setting is effect 5 and all the knobs at 0

Thanks for advance

yup, i should be able get close. about to shut down for the evening, so i'll get to it in the morning

While you’re waiting, download the patches linked under my banner below. There’s a patch in the pitch block set that’s quite similar, I think.

here you go. one uses the deluxe, the other uses a friedman. if i had more time, i might be able to get closer, but hopefully you can tweak these to taste. the original recording has a mushy lo-fi thing going on, which is pretty cool. i think these are more hi-fi sounding. try messing around with the order of the blocks. i did these with a bridge humbucker. if you're using single coils or P90's, you might have to tweak the envelope modifier a bit.

Attachments

• Synth Wah 1.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 21
  • Synth Wah 2.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 19
Thanks so much and sorry for writing too late! It sounds great but in the preset seems that sounds the same but with drive block. The demo i sent to you is only the synth wah with no drive pedal. I don’t know how the parameters would affect in the Axe.

I use this pedal “only” with a Telecaster. Demo is recorded with Telecaster and the Alp block is a Tweed deluxe at drive around 2,70, eq at noon except treble at 6,36.

I'm reviving this thread after over two years b/c I also am thinking of selling my Digitech Synth Wah, but Id like to know if Axe FX III can get pretty close to the same sounds. Actually, I know the answer already; I'm sure it can. But I'm far from an expert in trying to dial such things in. Has anyone else taken a crack at it with the AF3?

Back
Top Bottom