Symphonic Modern Metal Thingy-(demo) CP13 (bulb)

darkodimovski

Inspired

Hellooooo :)
Here's one demo song i've been working while ago. For long time it was uploaded on my box account so i felt that it would be better if i share it.
Don't now if i still got that preset for axe but i'm sure i'll be working on this theme alot and make it good.
Hope you like it by far :)
CHEERS ! :)

I really don't have much to say....simply amazing dude! I often catch myself skipping through songs that are posted, but I found myself listening through the whole song and it was very entertaining! Loving that dramatic touch that is given by the orchestra. Mixing is great and guitar tone fits perfectly. You got a new follower ;)

I really don't have much to say....simply amazing dude! I often catch myself skipping through songs that are posted, but I found myself listening through the whole song and it was very entertaining! Loving that dramatic touch that is given by the orchestra. Mixing is great and guitar tone fits perfectly. You got a new follower ;)
Thank you so much man, i'm really glad you like it :)

drums and guitars sound absolutely crushing! Really tight playing too man.

Only gripe here is the dead center strings, sounds too "claustrophobic to me", I feel like it will definitely feel much epic if its spread across the stereo space!

Goddamn bro! :eek:

I love how the strings kind of increase the respect for guitar rhythm orchestration as well. It makes rhythmic choices more obvious like: "oh I see why you did that". YES!!! YEEEES!

Man I love CP13. I know most of you IR lovers have it already but if not you are missing out. That may sound like promo/hype but trust me... I've been trying to track down the actual cab I used for this pack for months now. I want to have it! I need it!

drums and guitars sound absolutely crushing! Really tight playing too man.

Only gripe here is the dead center strings, sounds too "claustrophobic to me", I feel like it will definitely feel much epic if its spread across the stereo space!
thanks man :)

totally Epic.. love it. the savage 2 is a brutal model.. definitely my favorite for rythm. Awesome composition.. Very dramatic and interesing all the way through

yeah dude this is freaking cool! Reminded me a bit of like SYL with the cool layering of extra sounds. Keeps things really interesting, really cool additions. The drums sound great too, do you mind me asking what you used?

yeah dude this is freaking cool! Reminded me a bit of like SYL with the cool layering of extra sounds. Keeps things really interesting, really cool additions. The drums sound great too, do you mind me asking what you used?
THanks man :) i'm using toontrack superior drummer, i have avatar kit and metal machine combined. But most of the time i'm reinforcing with my own samples :) drumforge is great too, there you can find good samples to use with superior :)

Back
Top Bottom