Sweetwater

Hoosierdaddy

Inspired
I am needing the name of a salesperson at Sweetwater that is personally familiar with Fractal Audio devices. if you know of any that could answer my questions when ordering . thank you in advance.
P.S. if this is wrong to ask on the forum ,feel free to PM me at Hoosierdaddy .

My sales rep had an Ultra or still does can't remember. I'm sure somebody there owns an XL. Robert Williams has been great to me over the past 5 years or so. He may be able to at least point you to someone that does. Robert Williams (Robert_Williams@sweetwater.com)

they seem to have many sales people ,but few seem to have any deep knowledge of Fractal Audio stuff,looking for someone to better understand the needs of Fractalites.
Great supplier of merchandise and decent prices for sure
thanks Keg8605

The guy I work with is Dustin Keesbury. Not sure about his intimate knowledge of Fractal, but he's always done me right when it comes to pricing. I typically already know what I'm going to buy (having done my research before dropping the hammer on a purchase), so I'll admit I've not tapped into any of his gear knowledge.

No one else provided a name, so thought I'd drop in with one. Good luck, YMMV.

I've been with Mark Bruhn at Sweetwater for over 10 years(? I think lol).

Great guy.

Mark will always get my questions answered or get me the help I need. Really nothing bad to say about Sweetwater. I really love their service and their prices aren't out of range of a lot internet prices either.

Same here. Nothing but good things to say about Sweetwater. But I already know what I want when I buy so I've never had to inquire about a product. As for as 3rd party products, no better place to ask but here.

Sweetwater goes the extra mile for me. For example, dealing with Avid and their ever changing and not working license strategy lol

I count on Sweetwater to keep my Pro Tools system running.

Ok we’ve all established that we love Sweetwater, And that they go the extra mile...but I agree that @Hoosierdaddy may be better off Sharing with us his concerns/interests, I’m pretty sure my SE, Mike Arango, has no FAS background...

OK ,thanks for the replies,, First off ,reluctantly I admit I am a Slowwwww learner and its hard for me to understand and retain . most of All of this stuff (tecky)which is over my head=due to circumstances beyond my control,But A devout Fractal fan.So for a moment ,try to understand ,there are times when it is easier to communicate over the phone ,explain or question than to type out things ,especially if they own and use these amazing products.
EXAMPLE 1 Here in this attachment > Because of very cramped conditions ,I need to find a device,if there is such a device ,that i can run my devices(2AX 8`s and XL,and aXL+ to my CLR`s
so as I understand it -2 inputs each in each CLR , i can do it with the AX 8`s but I have to unhook the AX 8`s to use the XL`s , is there some kind of a device or switch unit that i could plug all into ???

Attachments

• IMG_0316 2.JPG
    IMG_0316 2.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 29
There are many devices that will do as you ask, from simple mixers to cool pricey stuff, like the Apollo 8 by UAD, which I use...good luck with your gear hunt , I bet this Robert guy can help you , after he recovers from seeing this Fractal-heavy setup (you’re not alone, I have multiple units too.....)

Back
Top Bottom