Sweet Child 'O' V9 (Added Full Track + Preset)

Re: Sweet Child 'O' V9 (Added Full Track)

nlukes said:
The first clip is spot on with the throaty tone to it and also the guitar tuned down 1/2 step. Don't care for the 2nd clip because the guitar isn't tuned down.

I agree that it doesn't sound as good at concert pitch. Maybe I'll try pitch shifting the backing track down half a step and give it another go, might try slowing it down as well. In fact maybe I'll try to find a new backing track ;)

Re: Sweet Child 'O' V9 (Added Full Track)

That is awesome!
I have been trying to cop this tone for a while but failing miserably, you really nailed it.
Any chance you could share the patch?

I am normally pretty critical, but that was actually spot on. Which is only the second axe clip i've heard that was. Good job.
The other one was a mesa mark clip that nailed the 1928 tone.

im starting to think the 9.0 update may have pushed the axe into the range of possible purchase for me.

Marv

Wow xpenno. Let me say two things.

1. I hate that song. I worked in a music store for awhile and that is kinda the Stairway To Heaven lick of it's time, so I have heard it once or twice.
2. Your playing and tone are right on the money! I'll bet you could sell Slash an Axe-Fx with that clip. ;)

marvinx said:
I am normally pretty critical, but that was actually spot on. Which is only the second axe clip i've heard that was. Good job.
The other one was a mesa mark clip that nailed the 1928 tone.

im starting to think the 9.0 update may have pushed the axe into the range of possible purchase for me.

Marv

Thanks :) Get the AxeFX you will love it. Cliff just keeps making it better and better! I can't ever see me going back to Tube Amps and I own a load of them.

GaryRichie said:
Wow xpenno. Let me say two things.

1. I hate that song. I worked in a music store for awhile and that is kinda the Stairway To Heaven lick of it's time, so I have heard it once or twice.
2. Your playing and tone are right on the money! I'll bet you could sell Slash an Axe-Fx with that clip. ;)

:) Back in the day (10 Years ago) I was probably one of those people plaing it in the music store!

As for selling Slash one, I wish I could, IMHO his live tone has gone to shit over the last few years and he my main inspiration when it comes to playing, he was the reason I picked up a guitar in the first place, now Cliff has taken over that honour ;)

Back
Top Bottom