Sweet Child O' Mine Attempt FW.11 Beta

Amazing! With my LP Standard with Burstbucker Pro's the tone is absolutely spot on! I am impressed! Thanks a (one in a) million for sharing!! :encouragement:

Reactions: Ole
Thank you guys :encouragement:
I'm glad that works well with your set up
I'll work to improve it when i get time...
My dream is that one day will end up on the Fractal Axe fx sound bank :mrgreen lol

Your lick is a tad bit off - perhaps purposefully to prove that it wasn't just a sound clip from the original track - because this tone is absolutely bang on! Great job!

Sounds quite nice on my Gibson with burst buckers too. Not quite as good as yours but with some tweaking will be ace. Speaking of pickups, did anyone ever solve the riddle of the neck vs bridge pickup on this song? The rumour was that it was bridge pickup on the album with the tone rolled off!

Really? Didn't know that. I played it through the neck PU with tone around 7 - sounds very close in my ears. Apart from the playing technique, obviously :)

SLASH replies, "The 'distortion' on the beginning of 'Sweet Child O' Mine' is just a Les Paul with the rhythm pickup at full - through a 100 watt Marshall, and that's it. 'Estranged' is the same except the tone on the Les Paul is turned down to taste".

Thats good as I've always played it with Neck. Just thought there mightve been more voodoo going on :p

hi all
I DL the patches and works really well with my LP with a neck BK The Mule.
Great job: tasty and punchy !

SLASH replies, "The 'distortion' on the beginning of 'Sweet Child O' Mine' is just a Les Paul with the rhythm pickup at full - through a 100 watt Marshall, and that's it. 'Estranged' is the same except the tone on the Les Paul is turned down to taste".

Thats good as I've always played it with Neck. Just thought there mightve been more voodoo going on :p

Slash had too much vodka in his body at that moment ... :mrgreen
just kidding....
However he use the neck pu live definitely...

Back
Top Bottom